The Dental Studio requires payment on the day of your treatment, accepting cash, EFTPOS, American Express, Visa and MasterCard.
We also offer a HICAPS facility which allows you to claim your treatment costs at the time of your visit if you are privately insured. However, the amount covered by any health insurance provider is an agreement between yourself and your health insurance provider.
We understand that your time is valuable, so we endeavour to be on schedule with each and every visit. To help us stay on time, we ask that you arrive five minutes before your scheduled appointment. Emergencies and unforeseen circumstances may occasionally cause delay, for which we apologise and thank you for your patience.
Cancellation of Appointments
If you are unable to attend your appointment for whatever reason, please notify us as soon as possible. Due to the high demand at our practice, a fee for missed appointments is charged, including those cancelled within 48 hours of your scheduled appointment.
At The Dental Studio, patient privacy is taken very seriously. Not only do we adhere to strict confidentiality regulations, but we also provide an environment that offers privacy throughout your visit. You can be confident that your consultations will be handled with complete discretion, and your information will never be disclosed without your consent.
During your treatment, we will:
- Give you clear and concise information regarding your planned treatment, including the discussion of possible complications
- Give you an indication of the cost of your treatment prior to your treatment, which may vary during the course of your treatment if issues arise
- Obtain your consent for the treatment and its associated costs
- Treat you with the courtesy and respect you deserve
- Give you access to your records upon your request, although costs may be incurred if you require a copy of your records, including x-rays
- Be sure that you are well informed about the proposed treatment, as well as your role in managing your own personal oral health
- Honestly answer our dentist’s questions regarding your health and medical concerns, as such problems may affect your treatment
- Inform us about any change in your health and/or medications you are currently using
- Be responsible for the cost of treatment by an external specialist if you have been referred by one of our dentists (If you do not attend, this may affect the management or outcome of your treatment)
- Ensure your personal details including your address and telephone numbers are correct, informing our staff if changes have occurred